Social Media competition8 January 2019
We are excited to announce that AusIMM is running a competition in the lead up to PACRIM 2019. The winner will receive two free registrations to the congress held in Auckland on 3 – 5 April, valued at up to NZ$3,700
The PACRIM 2019 competition commences at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 8/01/2019 and closes at 9.00am (AEDT) on 1/02/2019 (“Competition Period”).
How to enter?
To enter, entrants must, during the competition period:
- FOLLOW AusIMM on LinkedIn and/or Facebook
- LIKE this post on LinkedIn and/or this post Facebook
- COMMENT on (LinkedIn and/or Facebook) post and tell us in 20 words or less why you are excited to attend PACRIM 2019; and
- TAG one friend or colleague you would like to bring along.
The LinkedIn or Facebook post (“Entries”) must:
a. Be original works and not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
b. Be in English;
c. Not contain material that is, or that is deemed by the Promoter to be:
- unlawful or fraudulent;
- in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights;
- offensive, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, indecent, profane, abusive, harassing or threatening;
- objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender;
- otherwise unsuitable for publication or display in Australia in any media.
d. Not contain any copyrighted works except those owned by the entrant and which the entrant has the right to use and assign ownership in to the Promoter such that any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry may be assigned to the Promoter in accordance with the terms and conditions.
By submitting an entry, entrants warrant to the Promoter that:
- their entry complies with the Submission Criteria;
- they understand that the prize comprises two congress registrations only and entrants are responsible for their own travel and related expenses,
- they own all of the rights to the entry; and
- entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Further, entrants agree that ownership of any intellectual property rights in their entry, is assigned to the Promoter without the payment of any further fee or compensation.
Terms and Conditions:
AusIMM is the promoter of the LinkedIn and Facebook competition: ‘PACRIM 2019’.
Any individual (Entrant) who, during the ‘Competition Period’, likes one or more of the posts stipulated in the submission criteria, comments about ‘why you’re excited to attend PACRIM 2019’ and tags a friend or colleague will have a chance to win the Prize.
- Time frame
The Competition commences at 4.00pm (AEDT) on 9/01/2019 and closes at 9.00am (AEDT) on 1/02/2019 (“Competition Period”).
Entry is open to all in our social media networks. Entries can only be submitted through LinkedIn or Facebook based on the submission criteria. Each entrant is allowed 1 entry to the competition.
- Costs and expenses
Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition. Winners are responsible for all travel, accommodation and any other expenses related to redeeming the prize.
- Intellectual property
All entries submitted become the property of AusIMM. As a condition of entering into the Competition, each Entrant agrees to assign all their rights, title and interest (including copyright and any other relevant intellectual property) in and to his/her entry to AusIMM. The Winner agrees to AusIMM using his/her first name and nonspecific details for promotional purposes (including but not limited to: newsletters, AusIMM’s website (including conference websites) and posts on Facebook or LinkedIn).
AusIMM reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms or conditions.
Winners of the Competition will be notified via email or phone or LinkedIn/Facebook direct message. The winners will be announced within one week of the close of the competition period.
The prize is two complimentary registrations to PACRIM 2019 in Auckland on 3-5 April 2019. The complimentary registrations include access to all congress technical sessions and networking functions including the congress dinner.
The prize is not redeemable for cash or credit and can only be used for the specified event. AusIMM is not responsible for any costs incurred in redeeming the prize. Travel, accommodation and related expenses are the responsibility of the winner
Keynote Speakers, Invited speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors, PACRIM Committee members and AusIMM Staff do not qualify to win this competition.