Terms and Conditions
Cancellations of registration must be by email only. Refunds will apply as follows:
- More than 28 days before the course- Full refund
- 28 - 7 days before the course - Refund (less $500 administration charge)
- 7 days or less before the course or non-attendance - No refund (no exceptions)
An organisation may send an alternative delegate if registration has been paid and the registered person is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, Event Management must be advised of the change prior to the symposium.
Only pre-registered, pre-paid registrants will be guaranteed access to the event. Upon receipt of your registration and payment, The AusIMM will send registration confirmation.
ATS Member Fee
To qualify for the special fee of ‘ATS member’ as quoted on the registration form, you must be a financial (paid) member of the Australasian Tunnelling Society.
A student must be currently enrolled full-time at a tertiary institution. Proof of full-time status must be submitted with the registration form.
Please note that all registered delegates will have their name, position and company listed in the conference app. Should you not wish to have your details distributed please notify Event Management as soon as possible.
Confirmation of Bookings
Course registrations will be acknowledged as they are received with payment in full. Receipts for registration payments will be attached to the confirmation email. Please check the confirmation email and advise of any alterations immediately.
Waiver of Policy
The AusIMM, accepts no liability to any persons or body for any loss, injury or damage howsoever and whether directly from any action or cause whatsoever undertaken,
By attending this event I consent to my image being taken and used at the discretion of The AusIMM.
Privacy Statement The AusIMM is a professional institute that relies on the use of personal information to provide support and services to members and to non-member stakeholders and customers of AusIMM services. We rely on comprehensive and accurate personal information about our members and about non-members who engage with AusIMM.
The main purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information are to provide services and benefits for our members and to maintain and extend our membership. We collect information from members and non-members so that we can provide services, manage our professional relationships, manage our business, comply with our legal obligations, communicate effectively and enhance the level of service being offered. At the time of registering for this event you have the option to indicate whether or not you agree to the AusIMM contacting you for promotion of future events, professional development opportunities and discount offers.
By submitting your abstract/paper you hereby agree to the terms and conditions of the AusIMM that if your final abstract/paper is selected for the technical program at least one author of the abstract/paper will register and pay the discounted author registration fee with full intention of presenting at the conference. Abstracts/papers of authors who fail to register and pay by the nominated deadline will be automatically withdrawn from the proceedings and program.
By submitting an abstract/paper to this AusIMM conference you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Prior to submitting an abstract/paper that contains information that relates to, or reports on, a particular company or organisation, the appropriate level of approval must have been granted.
- Abstracts/papers submitted are of original quality (not previously published).
- Submissions of abstracts/papers are loaded electronically via the online portal, with minimal formatting.
- Abstracts/papers are submitted in accordance with the Guide to Authors.
- The abstract/paper does not infringe on the copyright of any other third party and copyright for said abstract/paper will be assigned to the AusIMM.
- Authors with accepted abstracts/papers agree to register, pay and attend the conference. At least one author/presenter must be registered and paid by the nominated deadline in order for the abstract/paper to be published and presented. Any abstract/paper not registered and paid for will be automatically removed from the conference proceedings and program.
- Late withdrawals of abstracts/papers will incur penalties if withdrawn by the author at any time following the final submission date:
- The abstract/paper will be removed from the conference proceedings and technical program.
- In the instance the author is not available to present the abstract/paper a suitable replacement may be found to present the abstract/paper and pay the registration fee.